Hi E.B.O.N.Y players round the world!

If anyone does not understand a level walkthrough, hint or explanation, don't hesitate sending us an e-mail. You could do so at: giobagna@hotmail.com

Also there's the option of leaving a comment and we'll surely answer you


Please if you need help leave us your name and e-mail address so we can answer your questions

Saturday, October 23, 2010

LEVEL 36 ZELDA


Welcome to the infamous level 36, this level it's VERY easy if you know where to search for the answer, as it's usual in E.B.O.N.Y you'll find a couple of hints in the source, or in the image, or in the title, or in the screen.

In the source code you'll find the oddest and weirdest clue ever:

It's 37,587 bytes. You only need 17 of them ^_^.

There it is, although you still don't know WTH are they talking about, don't panic, a hint from us: It has to do with the image properties so, you may want to sneak into the image properties, for that you may drag the image in your desktop and then right click on it to find it's properties.
There you'll find it's true that the image has no more, no less than 37,587 bytes, and you find ou that the clue the author gave you is about the bytes, but.. which 17 bytes you need?
In the properties window youll see some other extra details such as the image's:
  • Name
  • Extension
  • Size
  • File Route
  • Title
How about taking a look at each of this properties, ony one of them has a .html name, and obviously that is the answer, but which one shall it be?
In this level we're going to be a little mean, find the answer yourself and only after you have broken your head and can guarantee us that you did you can contact us and ask for the answer

17 comments:

  1. I don't get it, none of the properties have any useful values. And none of the properties themselves seem to work. Is there a difference in the property window between different windows versions???

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have spend over 1 hour and 28 mins on this with 5 people to help me with this. can you tell me the answer? the only thing i found that makes sence is Bit Depth at the summary

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you give a more hints? If there isn't anymore hints to tell me, just tell me the answer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Henry, please leave an e-mail or messenegr contact to send you the answer if that's what you want, in some levels we do publish the answer but others we don't, about this one, probably we won't publish it publicly so, we offer to contact you via e-mail and send the answer

    ReplyDelete
  5. no, there's no difference between the window, keep looking!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. theres nothing
    no title
    tag,fileroute and siize cant end in html

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm let me keep trying: i checked the type of file, Opens with, Location, Size, Size on disk, Created, Modified, Accessed, Attributes, Security, and the Summary advanced. I feel like this is something right in front of my eyes, but i just can't see it. =-p

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can't believe this is still taking me two days to figure it out!! i think i need ur help GioBagna. maybe i'm blind XD please send me the answer.
    Email: henrylee0122@yahoo.com.tw

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this level is bugged for me. I'm using chrome and tried IE but there is nothing listed in the properties.. no extensions or file routes or anything.

    My email is WickedSilhouette@hotmail.com

    Email me the answer lol or let me know a different way to figure this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just to let anybody who is stuck here know, you can use this website regex.info/exif.cgi to check the EXIF data of the picture. Works better than Microsoft Windows Properties page at least.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that helped me soo much
      Windows just did not show me what I needed to know

      Delete
  11. Wow seriously when i go to properties i only have the word general as a tab and the word size so we cant go to the next level cause nothing has an .html

    ReplyDelete
  12. We found the best way to solve this was to import the image into Photoshop and read the properties there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm using a mac, and I right clicked on the image and selected 'Get Info', then 'More Info', and I found the answer. allthesame.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. please help my email address is
    HippieLicker69@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. GioBagna please send me the answer ttomax@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Yes!! even if most people think we are good enough, we always can be better leave us your comments so we can improve the way we help you.

Please if you need help leave us your name and e-mail address so we can answer your questions