Hi E.B.O.N.Y players round the world!

If anyone does not understand a level walkthrough, hint or explanation, don't hesitate sending us an e-mail. You could do so at: giobagna@hotmail.com

Also there's the option of leaving a comment and we'll surely answer you


Please if you need help leave us your name and e-mail address so we can answer your questions

Monday, December 21, 2009

Level 15 F Path

On this level you are asked to guess what is blocking your way on through the pipe, you get a poem to guess it:

You wish I was normal, small
Round as now but not a ball
Wish my color was like me
When I left my home, my tree
Aneninen loves my taste
Even likes to smell my waste
Number fifteen helps you guess
Say my name I let you pass!

Curiously when we took the image and copied it on our desktop the image inverted colors and we saw this:

Well... nothing more to say... we hope you got the answer!

6 comments:

  1. HELP. It doesnt work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is making me input a username password to change the URL with the title "Don't you wish to get high?" which was used in the previous level but all previous passwords don't work. What happened?

    ReplyDelete
  3. its just orange.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. having trouble on the k path :S no help threads!! its real tough! lvl 15

    ReplyDelete

Yes!! even if most people think we are good enough, we always can be better leave us your comments so we can improve the way we help you.

Please if you need help leave us your name and e-mail address so we can answer your questions